Thursday, August 2, 2007

Georgia turns 5!






Georgia celebrated her birthday like a princess this year! We had a party at Pump It Up with a few of her friends and lots of family! It was so much fun for kids and even more so for the parents. :) I know someone took a pic of Grandma Sue and Del going down the slide?!? But isn't that too cute of Grandma & Grandpa Hendley? Thanks so much to all of you for being a part of her special day. She's a lucky girl. And even though you couldn't make it, Grandpa Kaliope and Bonnie, you certainly added to the festivities! Thanks so much for the special princess cookies all the way from Hawaii!!

3 comments:

Reagan said...

Miss Georgia, what a fun birthday party. Ava Grace had so much fun! Of course, she thinks any day with you is fun! I can't believe you are 5! You are such a sweet princess!
Love,
Ms. Reagan

Unknown said...

I can't beleive you got your mom to go down that slide. I wish I would have been there cause just seeing her face here is priceless. It looks like Ms. Georgia had a great Birthday.

Love Ya, Lisa

Unknown said...

Kristy , Did you make her cake? I love it. you know you could do those on the side and make money.